Top Ten Health Websites and Blogs
Posted by andrewmcd on December 8, 2009
There are a vast number of blogs covering every concievable niche within the health sector. It is very hard to narrow them down to ten of the best but being brave sould we thought that we’d give it a go.
These are ten blogs that we visit regularly. They consistently produce the latest information first and have what we consider to be the best advice on the web. (In no particular order)…….
- Web MD – well presented and hugley popular website, features loads of information on a huge variety of conditions
- AXA Medical Insurance – medical insurance company with a huge volume of health information on its website
- Surgery Door – Commericial UK based website with a wealth of health information and advice on a range of health topics
- Intute Medicine – thousands of links to academic medical resources, collated from top universities
- Allcures – online pharamacy, you can get your prescription from the comfort of your computer desk
- Health on the Net – long established guide to useful and reliable health information websites
- NHS 24 – much maligned, but on balance its probably helped thousands of people in need
- Real Age – take the real age test and get a personalised plan to improve your health
- Medgadget – the latest healthcare technological innovations
- Insureblog – blog focusing on the us healthcare industry and health issues in general
Are there any other health websites that you would like to see on the top 10 list? Feel free to point us in the right direction!